Lead to Thrive currently offers these programs/services:
Positive Leadership Program
Wellbeing at Work – Workplace Choir
Positive Leadership program
the key ingredients for being a great leader of people.
With the Lead to Thrive Leadership program you will develop your skills and understanding in these areas:
- truly valuing your people has a huge impact on engagement and their desire to come to work, and stay. Understanding their values, amplifying their strengths, and knowing what motivates them helps to build a great team.
- having a growth mindset (rather than a fixed mindset) means you and your team will be more motivated and innovative, be more willing to stretch yourselves, and achieve higher levels of performance.
- creating a workplace that is centred on positivity. This improves productivity, decreases stress, and increases the well-being of the team and individuals.
- effective communication is essential for creating trust, increasing engagement and innovation, reducing conflict and improving the management of change.
This program is delivered in a way that suits your requirments:
- Individual coaching sessions
- Group Workshop and individual coaching sessions for Team Leaders.
- Public Workshops for business owners who prefer with other people.
Sing to thrive!
workplace wellbeing with singing
A Corporate Choir can be a great way of increasing wellbeing in the workplace. There is a lot evidence supporting the benefits of singing in a group, whether it be in a community choir or a workplace choir.
Research shows that group singing not only helps forge social bonds, it also does so particularly quickly, acting as an excellent icebreaker (which makes it a great way to get a newly-formed team to start working together effectively).
Singing has also been shown to improve our sense of happiness and well-being. Researchers have found that people feel more positive after actively singing than they do after passively listening to music or after chatting about positive life events. Improved mood probably in part comes directly from the release of positive neurochemicals such as β-endorphin, dopamine, and serotonin. There’s also some evidence to suggest that music can play a role in sustaining a healthy immune system, by reducing the stress hormone cortisol and boosting the Immunoglobulin A antibody (which can mean less time taken off work due to illness).
Our physical health is impacted for the better in other ways, too: lower blood pressure, increased blood oxygen saturation, higher pain threshold, and stronger respiratory muscles.
Music making produces measurable changes in the brain! All these factors can lead to a deeper sense of well-being and overall happiness.
The program can be delivered in several ways:
- A six-week program, culminating with a concert for the rest of the organisation
- An ongoing weekly program
- A one-off workshop as part of a team building day
Extended-DISC, or E-DISC, is a behavioural profiling tool, for both individuals and teams. E-DISC can assist you to:
- Improve individual performance of your team members by better understanding their strengths, motivators, development areas, and the management style they best respond to.
- Improve recruitment by employing the right person with the best characteristics for the role.
- Improve team dynamics and performance.
- Understand key strengths and identify gaps.
Preparation for job interviews, public speaking and networking.
If you need help you with any aspects of presentation skills:
- Enhancing how you use your voice – to become a more engaging and authoritative speaker.
- Becoming aware of your body language, and how you use the stage.
- Assistance with developing your presentation content.